How could we possibly top this epic year? With an even better 2013.
2012 was a great year – in fact, it is really a seminal year here at Simms. There are a lot of things to remember with smiles on our faces as we round out the year. To celebrate the upcoming year, we look back at some moments from 2012. Here are some of the high points:
- We launched this site and have great plans for 2013 with the Wading Room. Thank you for stopping by and contributing to its success.
- ICE OUT 2012 was a huge hit and brought in hundreds of guides, industry luminaries and friends from around North America.
- We found out how much fun it can be to float the entire stretch of the Yellowstone, one of our nation’s grandest rivers.
- We revamped our entire Product Team and brought in new talent to lead the team.
- We witnessed first-hand the devastation of the Yellowstone Cutthroat Trout. More to come on protecting this critical species in 2013.
- We introduced two new awesome lines of products in the Spring and Fall in 2012 and we can’t wait for you to see the 2013 line!
- We were once again reminded of those who are truly heroes. And that fly fishing may be able to help in their recovery.
- We moved into our new home. In the past we were under 4 roofs. Now the country’s only domestic wader manufacturing facility and the rest of the team all sit in one gorgeous building. We hope you will stop by to see us in 2013.
There were a lot more great moments, but what this really means is that 2013 is setup to be a great year. But we couldn’t do any of this without anglers worldwide who hit the water each day in pursuit of their passion. You drive us each day to make better products and be better stewards of our natural resources. From all of us here, Thank You!
Now to you. What are you looking forward to in 2013?